Priyanka Chopra named 'Sexiest Asian woman'
- AAP hands over Rs 10 lakh to family of Gajendra Singh, family demands memorial, jobs
- UP tells SC that prosecution on boy for post against Azam Khan will continue
- Uttarakhand CM says Rahul Kedarnath trek shows the way for Char Dham pilgrims
- At protest on net neutrality, Congress asks Centre to stop TRAI move
- Latest drone deaths a reminder of risk of 'deadly mistakes'
Other Indian television actresses who made the list included Drashti Dhami (12), Sanaya Irani (13), Kritika Kamra (19), Jennifer Winger (21), Yashashtri Masurkar (24) and Asha Negi (32).
"The fact that so many television actresses made the top 50 showed that Bollywood is no longer the only dominant force in India and that television is playing a much bigger part in the lives of people around the world," added Asjad.
Other notable stars in this year's list include Deepika Padukone landed on the fourth spot, Bipasha Basu on the sixth, Sonam Kapoor on the seventh, Diana Penty (15), and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (16).
The highest placed Pakistani was supermodel turned television personality Mehreen Syed (10) and the highest placed star from the west was once again Hollywood actress Noureen Dewulf (11), who is currently starring alongside Charlie Sheen in hit US sitcom 'Anger Management'.
Priyanka's cousin Parineeti Chopra (18), Rani Mukerji (22), Esha Gupta (23), Sussanne Roshan (25), Alia Bhatt (29), Giaa Manek (41) and singer Tasha Tah (47) were also included in the list.