Priyanka Chopra’s In My City music video out
- LIVE: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at Narendra Modi, says anger and arrogance have no place in politics
- Donât discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit to Shinde
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
Priyanka Chopra grabbed international headlines with her first ever single, In My City, which was launched on the coveted NFL network in the US. And now, following the success and rave response to the
single, the actress-cum-singer launched the official music video of In My City featuring Will.i.Am last week at the Reliance Digital Store in Mumbai.
At the event, Priyanka said, "I'm nervous and I'm excited. This is another first for me. my first ever music video. We've tried to capture the essence of the song, which essentially is welcoming people into each others world."
Produced by RedOne and Brian Kennedy, the video was directed by award winning music video, advertising and feature film director, Joseph Kahn. Choreographer Richard Jackson popularly known as Richy has choreographed the dance for the video. In My City is quite popular in India, Sweden and Canada. And in her first album itself, Chopra is already bagging prestigious international nominations. The number was nominated for World Music Awards in the Best Debut and Best Song categories.
Zila Ghaziabad audio released
The music of Zila Ghaziabad was launched recently at Park Hyatt hotel in Hyderabad. The album of the film has been composed by acclaimed music director Pritam and consists of six tracks. The title track has been sung by Sukhwinder Singh, while other singers include Sonu Niigaam, Sunidhi Chauhan, Shreya Ghoshal, Mamta Sharma, Mika and Mohit Chauhan. The soundtrack was launched by producer T.P. Agarwal in the presence of the star cast of the film, including Sanjay Dutt, Arshad Warsi, Geeta Basra and Chandrachur Singh.
Adnan Sami's comeback tune
After a hiatus of five long years, Adnan Sami launched his new studio album, Press Play, in Mumbai. The album is a mix of signature Sami ballads and up-tempo humour laced songs in Sami's signature style. Adnan dedicated a song to his wife Roya, and admitted that he could never live without music, his sense of humour and satire that was a part of him. Mahesh Bhatt, Talat Aziz, Arun Tyagi, Mudasir Ali, Sonu Nigam, Salim-Suleman, Daboo Malik, Roop Kumar Rathod and daughter Reewa, Hariharan, Gurdeep Daler Mehendi, Navraj Hansraj Hans, Shamir Tandon and many others were there to witness the return of the singer.
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Hindus should 'produce' at least 5 children, says VHP leader Ashok Singhal
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Don’t discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit writes to Shinde
- Kejriwal’s capitalism | The Indian Express
- Singhal: Hindus should have at least 5 children | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Government blames BJP for delay in passage of Telangana bill in Rajya Sabha, may extend Parliament session