Priyanka Chopra to do a cabaret in Gunday
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
After Babli Badmaash, actress Priyanka Chopra is all set to do a cabaret number in her upcoming film Gunday.
"Yes, she is doing a cabaret in Gunday. No additional details are available right now," an official from YRF told PTI.
Priyanka has four major releases lined up – Zanjeer, Krrish 3, Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film based on Mary Kom and Gunday.
There is a buzz that the song will be choreographed by Bosco-Ceaser and workers are creating a grand set for the cabaret number to be shot in YRF studios.
Gunday is directed by Ali Abbas Zafar of Mere Brother Ki Dulhan fame. The film, produced by Aditya Chopra, stars Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor.
Amid the most turbulent times in the history of Kolkata, Ranveer and Arjun play thieves in the movie. They rise from being small time wagon breakers and coal thieves to becoming the biggest and most powerful black marketing mafia men.
The film, reported to be based on lot of real life events that happened between 1971 and 1988, releases on February 14, next year.