Priyanka Chopra to sing with Pitbull for next single
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
After collaborating with Will.I.Am for her maiden international single 'In My City', Priyanka Chopra will now be working with American rapper Pitbull for her next single 'Exotic'.
Priyanka is already in Miami recording her portions of the song and will be soon joined by Pitbull.
Interestingly, Pitbull will also be performing live at the opening ceremony of IPL-6 in Kolkata on April 2.