Priyanka Chopra's other cousin Meera to enter Bollywood with 1920 sequel
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
After Parineeti Chopra who made her Bollywood debut in Yash Raj Film's Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011), news is that Priyanka Chopra's cousin, Meera would soon be making a foray into films.
It has been the confirmed that Meera Chopra will be seen making her debut in Vikram Bhatt's third installment of the 1920 franchise.
Initially though, the film was supposed to feature Prachi Desai, however the actress opted out of the project citing date issues.
This came post the SC ruling that sent the schedules of the Sanjay Dutt starrer Policegiri in a tizzy. Prachi's sudden departure from the project prompted the makers to rope in Meera for the said role.
The film which is scheduled to go on floor in May is co-written by Vikram and debutant Sukhmani Sadana and will be directed by yet another debutant Tinu Suresh Desai.