Priyanka Chopra's other cousin Meera to enter Bollywood with 1920 sequel
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
After Parineeti Chopra who made her Bollywood debut in Yash Raj Film's Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011), news is that Priyanka Chopra's cousin, Meera would soon be making a foray into films.
It has been the confirmed that Meera Chopra will be seen making her debut in Vikram Bhatt's third installment of the 1920 franchise.
Initially though, the film was supposed to feature Prachi Desai, however the actress opted out of the project citing date issues.
This came post the SC ruling that sent the schedules of the Sanjay Dutt starrer Policegiri in a tizzy. Prachi's sudden departure from the project prompted the makers to rope in Meera for the said role.
The film which is scheduled to go on floor in May is co-written by Vikram and debutant Sukhmani Sadana and will be directed by yet another debutant Tinu Suresh Desai.