Priyanka Chopra's other cousin Meera to enter Bollywood with 1920 sequel
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
After Parineeti Chopra who made her Bollywood debut in Yash Raj Film's Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011), news is that Priyanka Chopra's cousin, Meera would soon be making a foray into films.
It has been the confirmed that Meera Chopra will be seen making her debut in Vikram Bhatt's third installment of the 1920 franchise.
Initially though, the film was supposed to feature Prachi Desai, however the actress opted out of the project citing date issues.
This came post the SC ruling that sent the schedules of the Sanjay Dutt starrer Policegiri in a tizzy. Prachi's sudden departure from the project prompted the makers to rope in Meera for the said role.
The film which is scheduled to go on floor in May is co-written by Vikram and debutant Sukhmani Sadana and will be directed by yet another debutant Tinu Suresh Desai.