Priyanka Gandhi on two-day visit to Rae Bareli
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
- Arvind Kejriwal set to launch Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha poll campaign tomorrow at Rohtak
- Mata Amritanandamayi dismiss allegations against her ashram
- In Arunachal, Narendra Modi warns China against âexpansionistâ plans
- Sushma Swaraj on Rahul Gandhi's anti-graft efforts: Sau chuhe kha ke billi haj ko chali
Priyanka Gandhi has begun a two-day visit to her mother and Congress president Sonia Gandhi's parliamentary constituency Rae Bareli.
During the two-day visit, Priyanka, who reached here last night, would be holding meetings with party workers at Bhuemau guest house, party sources said.
This is her second visit to Rae Bareli within a span of one month.
Earlier, she had held meetings with party workers during her two-day visit on November 8 and 9.
On the first day of her visit last time, Priyanka, held block-wise meetings of party workers up to nyaya panchayat level and talked about strengthening the organisation and discussed development works.
She had also assured people in her brother Rahul's constituency Amethi that she would visit them regularly and keep in constant touch.
Congress had won only two seats in Amethi while in Rae Bareli it drew a blank.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express