Priyanka, Parineeti vie for 'most entertaining actor' title
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Actress Priyanka Chopra and her cousin Parineeti Chopra may not have shared screen space together yet but the sisters will vie for the trophy as the 'most entertaining actor in a romantic role'.
The two leading ladies have been nominated as the 'most entertaining actor in a romantic role' at the BIG Star Entertainment Awards.
The award distribution function will be held on December 15.
While Priyanka has been nominated for 'Barfi', Parineeti figures in the nomination list for her performance in 'Ishaqzaade'. Both the actresses have won critical acclaim and audience applause for their respective roles.
Priyanka's journey to stardom took off as she won national and international beauty pageants, while Parineeti started her career on a much quieter note till she finally bagged her debut movie 'Ladies vs Ricky Bahl'.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?