Priyanka, Parineeti vie for 'most entertaining actor' title
- Facebook Townhall: PM Modi breaks down into tears while talking about his mother
- Google welcomes PM Modi at its headquarters in California
- PM Modi's top 10 quotes from Facebook Townhall
- Manipur Governor Syed Ahmed passes away in Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital
- Police order probe after meat found outside 4 temples in Jharkhand
Actress Priyanka Chopra and her cousin Parineeti Chopra may not have shared screen space together yet but the sisters will vie for the trophy as the 'most entertaining actor in a romantic role'.
The two leading ladies have been nominated as the 'most entertaining actor in a romantic role' at the BIG Star Entertainment Awards.
The award distribution function will be held on December 15.
While Priyanka has been nominated for 'Barfi', Parineeti figures in the nomination list for her performance in 'Ishaqzaade'. Both the actresses have won critical acclaim and audience applause for their respective roles.
Priyanka's journey to stardom took off as she won national and international beauty pageants, while Parineeti started her career on a much quieter note till she finally bagged her debut movie 'Ladies vs Ricky Bahl'.