Priyanka, Parineeti vie for 'most entertaining actor' title
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Actress Priyanka Chopra and her cousin Parineeti Chopra may not have shared screen space together yet but the sisters will vie for the trophy as the 'most entertaining actor in a romantic role'.
The two leading ladies have been nominated as the 'most entertaining actor in a romantic role' at the BIG Star Entertainment Awards.
The award distribution function will be held on December 15.
While Priyanka has been nominated for 'Barfi', Parineeti figures in the nomination list for her performance in 'Ishaqzaade'. Both the actresses have won critical acclaim and audience applause for their respective roles.
Priyanka's journey to stardom took off as she won national and international beauty pageants, while Parineeti started her career on a much quieter note till she finally bagged her debut movie 'Ladies vs Ricky Bahl'.
The other actresses in the nomination list are Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif (Jab Tak Hai Jaan) and Deepika Padukone (Cocktail).