Priyanka, Parineeti vie for 'most entertaining actor' title
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Actress Priyanka Chopra and her cousin Parineeti Chopra may not have shared screen space together yet but the sisters will vie for the trophy as the 'most entertaining actor in a romantic role'.
The two leading ladies have been nominated as the 'most entertaining actor in a romantic role' at the BIG Star Entertainment Awards.
The award distribution function will be held on December 15.
While Priyanka has been nominated for 'Barfi', Parineeti figures in the nomination list for her performance in 'Ishaqzaade'. Both the actresses have won critical acclaim and audience applause for their respective roles.
Priyanka's journey to stardom took off as she won national and international beauty pageants, while Parineeti started her career on a much quieter note till she finally bagged her debut movie 'Ladies vs Ricky Bahl'.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.