Priyanka tells partymen to base their future campaigns on Aadhaar
- PM Modi's 'strategic restraint' choice: A virtue or a necessity?
- PM to people of Pak: Let’s go to war against unemployment, poverty... let’s see who wins
- Uri attack: Odia BSF jawan succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 19
- Rain havoc in Telangana: Death toll rises to 8 in Medak
- Kashmir: Curfew imposed in Kishtwar following arrest of 3 charged with sedition
On a day-long visit to her mother and Congress president Sonia Gandhi's constituency Rae Bareli, Priyanka Gandhi on Friday asked party members to concentrate on the making of Aadhaar cards for the people because they would become very important in future.
"She stressed on Aadhaar cards as enrolment of Aadhaar will begin in the district soon. In the coming days, no work will be done without Aadhaar and so she asked us to ensure that maximum number of Aadhaar cards are made in the district," said a party leader who participated in a closed-door meeting of Congressmen held by Priyanka.
Priyanka also asked the party leaders to concentrate on the membership drive, keep a watch on implementation of Government of India schemes and create awareness about them.
- Loud jingoism and war talk erode India’s credibility
- Phenomenon of the non-academic VC is part of a wider crisis of the university
- PM Modi must recognise Pakistan’s gameplan, and respond at a time and place of India’s choosing
- The government has failed to provide the right incentives to farmers
- The advent of the Fadnavis government in Maharashtra Marathas’ political hegemony
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy