Priyanka tells partymen to base their future campaigns on Aadhaar
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
On a day-long visit to her mother and Congress president Sonia Gandhi's constituency Rae Bareli, Priyanka Gandhi on Friday asked party members to concentrate on the making of Aadhaar cards for the people because they would become very important in future.
"She stressed on Aadhaar cards as enrolment of Aadhaar will begin in the district soon. In the coming days, no work will be done without Aadhaar and so she asked us to ensure that maximum number of Aadhaar cards are made in the district," said a party leader who participated in a closed-door meeting of Congressmen held by Priyanka.
Priyanka also asked the party leaders to concentrate on the membership drive, keep a watch on implementation of Government of India schemes and create awareness about them.