Probe into under-age prostitution in France
- Media running 'false' news to tarnish Vasundhara Raje's image: CM office
- NIA says no 'issuance of inappropriate briefing by any officer'
- ‘Emergency one of India’s darkest periods,’ says PM Modi
- Lakhvi release: Pak says India politicising UNSC sanctions committee
- AAP unveils Rs.41,129 crore Delhi's 'Swaraj' budget
A France national team player is under suspicion for soliciting an under-age prostitute as part of a probe opened by Paris prosecutors. A prosecutors' office spokeswoman said "an international player" was under suspicion after a 16-year-old girl was held for shoplifting and his name appeared on her phone.