Probe into under-age prostitution in France
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
A France national team player is under suspicion for soliciting an under-age prostitute as part of a probe opened by Paris prosecutors. A prosecutors' office spokeswoman said "an international player" was under suspicion after a 16-year-old girl was held for shoplifting and his name appeared on her phone.