Problems can be solved through unity among nations: Akhilesh Yadav
- Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh, 20 jawans feared dead
- Election Live: Rahul Gandhi addresses rally on Narendra Modi's turf
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Uttar Pradesh Chief MinisterAkhilesh Yadav on Saturday said India has always been in favour of unity among nations and there was no better way than various countries sitting together and solving their problems amicably.
As a member of United Nations, India has always made efforts to achieve social objectives and create a peaceful atmosphere, Akhilesh said while addressing the 13th international conference of Chief Justices organised by City Montessori School.
The event would promote unity and brotherhood among various countries, he said while appreciating the efforts of CMS founder Jagdish Gandhi.
The programme organised by the institute would benefit the society and the country and give international recognition to UP, he added.
On the occasion, Legislative Assembly Speaker Mata Prasad Pandey quoting Dr Ram Manohar Lohia said a world parliament was necessary for world peace.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express