Producers happy to wait for Aishwarya Rai
- Aurangabad arms haul case: MCOCA court convicts 12 including Abu Jundal
- Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan in August, attend Saarc meet
- Indigo flight makes emergency landing in Mumbai after passenger creates ruckus
- Assam floods: Sonowal directs ministers to visit constituencies as situation worsens
- Bhagwant Mann: Didn't breach security, even TV channels broadcast from Parliament
Producers are willing to wait for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to start shooting again.
The buzz has it that Bollywood producers want to have Ash in their projects but are in no hurry.
They understand her situation and are willing to give her time to take care of her three-month-old daughter.
"There's no denying that there are several offers and filmmakers have been trying to get her to at least read their scripts but of what we know, she's not looking at starting any film till her daughter doesn't turn one at least. There are several filmmakers who've also conveyed to her that they don't mind the wait too," a source said.
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage
- Strengthen Centre-state relations by giving the Inter-State Council teeth
- The Patel agitation and Dalit unrest threaten BJP’s dominance in Gujarat
- The CAMPA Bill: Whose forests are these anyway?
- Arundhati Ghose will be remembered for her role in India’s nuclear diplomacy
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation