Producers happy to wait for Aishwarya Rai
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Producers are willing to wait for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to start shooting again.
The buzz has it that Bollywood producers want to have Ash in their projects but are in no hurry.
They understand her situation and are willing to give her time to take care of her three-month-old daughter.
"There's no denying that there are several offers and filmmakers have been trying to get her to at least read their scripts but of what we know, she's not looking at starting any film till her daughter doesn't turn one at least. There are several filmmakers who've also conveyed to her that they don't mind the wait too," a source said.