Profile: Jagruti Pandya
- Elections LIVE: BJP fields Advani from Gandhinagar despite resistance, Modi to contest from Vadodara too
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: India recieves fresh search request from Malaysian authorities
- Sino-Indian war report: Govt advocated caution, Army dictated policy that was militarily unsound
- No intention to invade other regions, much less other nations: Putin
- BJP pits V K Singh against Ilmi, Babbar in Rajnathâs Ghaziabad
Jagruti Pandya (Ellisbridge, GPP)
The window of slain Haren Pandya, former Home Minister-turned-bete-noire of Narendra Modi, is fighting on a ticket from Keshubhai Patel's GPP from Ahmedabad's Ellisbridge.
This is part of her personal battle to seek justice for Pandya's murder. She has demanded proper investigation in the case even as her later father-in-law Vitthal Pandya had directly accused Modi.
Haren Pandya was killed in 2003. Jagruti believes it was a murder that was politically motivated.
- A day after Holi, workers stay away from work
- Deputy Mayor Sharma booked for murder
- Stop Aadhaar data use to probe crime: UIDAI to SC
- Congress will win at least 20 seats in the state: Siddaramaiah
- Have done nothing wrong, need not fear anyone: Geetha Shivrajkumar
- ‘We’ll make progress in south India, open account in Kerala’