Profile: Jagruti Pandya
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
- RSP quits LDF, to go alone in Lok Sabha elections
Jagruti Pandya (Ellisbridge, GPP)
The window of slain Haren Pandya, former Home Minister-turned-bete-noire of Narendra Modi, is fighting on a ticket from Keshubhai Patel's GPP from Ahmedabad's Ellisbridge.
This is part of her personal battle to seek justice for Pandya's murder. She has demanded proper investigation in the case even as her later father-in-law Vitthal Pandya had directly accused Modi.
Haren Pandya was killed in 2003. Jagruti believes it was a murder that was politically motivated.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today