Projects delayed is growth denied
- I expected to do very well but didn't expect to top it: UPSC topper
- Shiv Sena comes to BJP's rescue, says 'move to classify madrasas as non-schools not anti-religious'
- Across the Aisle: ‘Export or perish’. Have we chosen ‘perish’?
- Big Picture - ‘Why did they kill me, ammi?’
- Sunday Story: The Leader and his machine
While the original proposal that cast the NIB as an appellate body with overriding decision-making powers would perhaps have been the ideal solution, the CCI as a one-stop-shop for mega project clearances should, nevertheless, help.
Anil is a Senior Editor based in New Delhi.