Projects lag as MHA drags heels on giving nods
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
Besides the approval for storm water drainage, the UT Administration has also sought permission for acquiring 1.89 acres of land for widening of Railway Road from Railway Point, village Daria and providing connectivity with Daria and Mauli Jagran.
Other than this permission has also been sought for Development of Community Centre cum Vocational Training institute at Hallomajra, identifications and procurement of new dumping site for next two decades and allotment of land to welfare and rehabilitation Board of ITBP, widening of V3 road, improvement in Shahpur village and linking of Air Field to the transit camp.