Promotional song recorded for Prem Mhanje Prem Mhanje Prem Aaste
- CBI arrests Peter Mukerjea, says he was aware of Sheena Bora murder
- Pay panel suggests 23.55% hike, minimum pay of Rs 18,000 per month
- Paris attacks 'mastermind' Abdelhamid Abaaoud died in Saint-Denis raid
- HS Phoolka releases video of Rajiv Gandhi's speech justifying 1984 riots
- Rahul accuses PM, dares govt to take action on citizenship row
Mrinal Kulkarni, who has penned the script for the film Prem Mhanje Prem Mhanje Prem Aste, makes her directorial debut with the film. The promotional song of the film was recorded at Mehmood Studio in Mumbai. For the first time all the lead actors — Sachin Khedekar, Pallavi Joshi, Sunil Barve and Mrinal Kulkarni — recorded the song, under the music direction of Milind Ingle.
Propounding the message that love transcends age and time barrier, the film was shot in Pune and is produced under the banner of Amol Production will release early next year. It has lyrics by Shrirang Godbole, music by Milind and Surel Ingle. The cast includes Smita Talwalkar, Suhas Joshi, Dr. Mohan Aagashe, Siddharth Chandekar, Neha Joshi, Rasika Vaze.
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say
- Results of local elections indicate that the BSP is regaining ground in UP
- The idea of Bihar: Social justice cohesion should be consolidated further
- Why the British commemorate Tipu Sultan
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment