Promotional song recorded for Prem Mhanje Prem Mhanje Prem Aaste
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
Mrinal Kulkarni, who has penned the script for the film Prem Mhanje Prem Mhanje Prem Aste, makes her directorial debut with the film. The promotional song of the film was recorded at Mehmood Studio in Mumbai. For the first time all the lead actors — Sachin Khedekar, Pallavi Joshi, Sunil Barve and Mrinal Kulkarni — recorded the song, under the music direction of Milind Ingle.
Propounding the message that love transcends age and time barrier, the film was shot in Pune and is produced under the banner of Amol Production will release early next year. It has lyrics by Shrirang Godbole, music by Milind and Surel Ingle. The cast includes Smita Talwalkar, Suhas Joshi, Dr. Mohan Aagashe, Siddharth Chandekar, Neha Joshi, Rasika Vaze.