Promotional song recorded for Prem Mhanje Prem Mhanje Prem Aaste
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
Mrinal Kulkarni, who has penned the script for the film Prem Mhanje Prem Mhanje Prem Aste, makes her directorial debut with the film. The promotional song of the film was recorded at Mehmood Studio in Mumbai. For the first time all the lead actors — Sachin Khedekar, Pallavi Joshi, Sunil Barve and Mrinal Kulkarni — recorded the song, under the music direction of Milind Ingle.
Propounding the message that love transcends age and time barrier, the film was shot in Pune and is produced under the banner of Amol Production will release early next year. It has lyrics by Shrirang Godbole, music by Milind and Surel Ingle. The cast includes Smita Talwalkar, Suhas Joshi, Dr. Mohan Aagashe, Siddharth Chandekar, Neha Joshi, Rasika Vaze.
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.