Promotional song recorded for Prem Mhanje Prem Mhanje Prem Aaste
- India's future cannot exist without the future of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Will appoint nodal officer to help Kashmiri youth across the country: Rajnath Singh in Srinagar
- Dec 16 Delhi gangrape case: Convict attempts suicide inside Tihar Jail, rushed to hospital
- Earthquake in Italy kills 247, toll may rise as rescuers continue hunt for survivors
- Rahul Gandhi twisting statement, must show generosity, apologise: RSS
Mrinal Kulkarni, who has penned the script for the film Prem Mhanje Prem Mhanje Prem Aste, makes her directorial debut with the film. The promotional song of the film was recorded at Mehmood Studio in Mumbai. For the first time all the lead actors — Sachin Khedekar, Pallavi Joshi, Sunil Barve and Mrinal Kulkarni — recorded the song, under the music direction of Milind Ingle.
Propounding the message that love transcends age and time barrier, the film was shot in Pune and is produced under the banner of Amol Production will release early next year. It has lyrics by Shrirang Godbole, music by Milind and Surel Ingle. The cast includes Smita Talwalkar, Suhas Joshi, Dr. Mohan Aagashe, Siddharth Chandekar, Neha Joshi, Rasika Vaze.
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully
- India’s dependence on China for medicine ingredients is a matter of concern
- Before Balochistan, India has supported some human rights causes and ignored others
- Olympics brought many smiles — and a little bit of rancour
- Harish Gupta case involves questions about the very nature of governmental decision-making
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways