Promotional song recorded for Prem Mhanje Prem Mhanje Prem Aaste
- The Build-UP: Amit Shah's gameplan to conquer the state for Narendra Modi
- Narendra Modi not my protege, a brilliant events manager: L K Advani
- Pakistan bike-snatchers turned terrorists for IMâs âjihad liteâ
- Solicitor General Mohan Parasaran holds AAP govt Reliance FIR illegal
- Elections 2014 LIVE: EC seeks tapes of Amit Shah's speech, to check 'revenge' remarks
Mrinal Kulkarni, who has penned the script for the film Prem Mhanje Prem Mhanje Prem Aste, makes her directorial debut with the film. The promotional song of the film was recorded at Mehmood Studio in Mumbai. For the first time all the lead actors — Sachin Khedekar, Pallavi Joshi, Sunil Barve and Mrinal Kulkarni — recorded the song, under the music direction of Milind Ingle.
Propounding the message that love transcends age and time barrier, the film was shot in Pune and is produced under the banner of Amol Production will release early next year. It has lyrics by Shrirang Godbole, music by Milind and Surel Ingle. The cast includes Smita Talwalkar, Suhas Joshi, Dr. Mohan Aagashe, Siddharth Chandekar, Neha Joshi, Rasika Vaze.
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death