Shah Rukh Khan, Gauri hide new born son AbRam from the media
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Bollywood badshah Shah Rukh Khan has always been media friendly and has always ket his children - Aryan and Suhana - interact with the media. On the occasion of Eid this year, he along with his entire family wife Gauri, children Suhana and Aryan, sister Lala Rukh were there to greet media and fans at their bungalow Mannat.
But the 'Chennai Express' actor seems to have become extremely protective about his third child AbRam.
The actor was spotted at the airport returning from his New Year vacation in Phuket along with wife Gauri, children Aryan, Suhana and little AbRam. But SRK and his staff made all the efforts that little AbRam, who was born through surrogacy, is well hidden from the media.
The Khandaan's arrival created quite an excitement at the airport as the media tried their best to get a glimpse of AbRam. However, Shah Rukh had his staff formed a circle around Gauri who carried little AbRam in her arms.
The baby was dressed in a black jacket with a hoodie that covered his face completely. Even older brother Aryan stood protectively in front of his family, hiding the baby from view.
Though Shah Rukh and Gauri have never kept older kids Aryan and Suhana from the public eye, apparently the actor intends to do things a bit differently when it comes to his youngest born.
Even actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan kept Aaradhya hidden for a long time after her birth. We first got a glimpse of her at her grandfather Amitabh Bachchan's grand 70th birthday bash in 2012.
- Sonia, Rahul must come clean on issues raised in the books:BJP
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign