PSEB ex-chairman dies at 90
- One needs to be a good listener to become a good orator: PM Modi
- Migrant crisis: Father of drowned Syrian toddler returns to Kobani for burial
- IIT graduate who fled with Harley Davidson held in Mumbai
- Delhi HC allows permanent commission for women in Indian Navy
- Hindu group forces Muslim writer in Kerala to stop Ramayana column
N S Vasant, former chairman of the Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB) died on Tuesday in New Delhi. He was 90. Vasant, who was the brain behind setting up thermal power plants at Ropar and Lehra Mohabat, had closely monitored the construction of the Ropar thermal plant. Hydro generation from Mukerian hydel plant was also among Vasant's contribution to Punjab.
Two ATM thefts in Karnal in 1 week