PSEB ex-chairman dies at 90
- Raghuram Rajan: Should focus on structural reforms, not get fixated with growth numbers
- Looking for God’s own country: Kerala's missing and signs of radicalisation
- Arunchal Pradesh: Pema Khandu sworn in as CM, Chowna Mein as deputy
- 'Talk to AK': Arvind Kejriwal holds interactive session with citizens
- Made us beggars, stop adventurism by governors: CMs at Inter-State Council meeting
N S Vasant, former chairman of the Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB) died on Tuesday in New Delhi. He was 90. Vasant, who was the brain behind setting up thermal power plants at Ropar and Lehra Mohabat, had closely monitored the construction of the Ropar thermal plant. Hydro generation from Mukerian hydel plant was also among Vasant's contribution to Punjab.
Two ATM thefts in Karnal in 1 week
- Kashmir is more than land, it is people
- Does Kashmir need a military response or a political one?
- Javadekar’s job profile in his new ministry helped bring about the elevation
- The Conservative Party has upheld the existing order and resisted ideas of rapid change
- Modi administration has everything going for it except the belief that it is capable of taking the moral high ground
- Childcare is a women’s issue. Could we hope to make it gender neutral?