Psy buys $1.25 million LA condo
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
South Korean rapper Psy has bought a two-bedroom condo here for USD 1.25 million.
The 34-year-old, who became a worldwide pop sensation when his song 'Gangnam Style' went viral on YouTube earlier this year, has used his newfound wealth to buy the lavish two-bedroom pad and paid entirely in cash, reported TMZ online.
PSY, whose real name is Park Jae-Sang, bought the 2,700 square foot apartment in 29-storey Blair House, which is near Beverly Hills.
The star was reported to be incredibly secretive about the real estate deal and was flanked by security guards when he made the transaction with money wired directly from South Korea.