Psy buys $1.25 million LA condo
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
South Korean rapper Psy has bought a two-bedroom condo here for USD 1.25 million.
The 34-year-old, who became a worldwide pop sensation when his song 'Gangnam Style' went viral on YouTube earlier this year, has used his newfound wealth to buy the lavish two-bedroom pad and paid entirely in cash, reported TMZ online.
PSY, whose real name is Park Jae-Sang, bought the 2,700 square foot apartment in 29-storey Blair House, which is near Beverly Hills.
The star was reported to be incredibly secretive about the real estate deal and was flanked by security guards when he made the transaction with money wired directly from South Korea.