Psy of 'Gangnam style' fame to star in South Korean remake of ABCD
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
Touted as India's first 3D dance film, ABCD- Any Body Can Dance directed by Remo has proved to be a surprise success story for one and all. Now it seems that a South Korean production house has acquired the rights from UTV to remake the film in their native language. What's more, the South Korean remake will have popular singer Psy (of 'Gangnam Style' fame) playing the role played by Prabhu Dheva in the Hindi version.
Meanwhile the makers of ABCD- Any Body Can Dance are also planning a sequel to the film with the same core team in place.