Psy of 'Gangnam style' fame to star in South Korean remake of ABCD
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Touted as India's first 3D dance film, ABCD- Any Body Can Dance directed by Remo has proved to be a surprise success story for one and all. Now it seems that a South Korean production house has acquired the rights from UTV to remake the film in their native language. What's more, the South Korean remake will have popular singer Psy (of 'Gangnam Style' fame) playing the role played by Prabhu Dheva in the Hindi version.
Meanwhile the makers of ABCD- Any Body Can Dance are also planning a sequel to the film with the same core team in place.