Psy of 'Gangnam style' fame to star in South Korean remake of ABCD
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Touted as India's first 3D dance film, ABCD- Any Body Can Dance directed by Remo has proved to be a surprise success story for one and all. Now it seems that a South Korean production house has acquired the rights from UTV to remake the film in their native language. What's more, the South Korean remake will have popular singer Psy (of 'Gangnam Style' fame) playing the role played by Prabhu Dheva in the Hindi version.
Meanwhile the makers of ABCD- Any Body Can Dance are also planning a sequel to the film with the same core team in place.