Psy of 'Gangnam style' fame to star in South Korean remake of ABCD
- BJP's election manifesto is for, by and of Narendra Modi
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 hunt: Search for plane to move deep into Indian Ocean
- Odisha: BJP gains on Modi name, Naveen may slip in his toughest fight
- First phase of Lok Sabha elections: High turnout in two N-E states
- Tonight in Delhi, an evening of style and class with Pietersen
Touted as India's first 3D dance film, ABCD- Any Body Can Dance directed by Remo has proved to be a surprise success story for one and all. Now it seems that a South Korean production house has acquired the rights from UTV to remake the film in their native language. What's more, the South Korean remake will have popular singer Psy (of 'Gangnam Style' fame) playing the role played by Prabhu Dheva in the Hindi version.
Meanwhile the makers of ABCD- Any Body Can Dance are also planning a sequel to the film with the same core team in place.
- 4-yr-old sexually assaulted by school bus attendant
- 65 lakh voters register in Pune district
- Candidates declare assets, Ayali has property worth Rs 16.86 cr
- Chaos at DC office as heavyweights file papers
- Culex vishnui mosquito is now breeding in city, finds PGI survey
- Over 6 lakh registered voters in city