PU post-graduate students to get admit cards online from today
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Bharatiya Janata Party releases second list of candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Beginning Wednesday, students enrolled in various post-graduate courses at Panjab University (PU) will be able to download their admit cards for the upcoming semester examinations from the varsity's official website.
Earlier students had to collect the cards from their respective departments a few days before the examinations commenced.
Around 44,000 admit cards have been issued to students enrolled in post-graduate courses in the varsity and its affiliated colleges. The idea behind the move was initially discussed by the PU V-C Professor Arun Kumar Grover and Controller of Examination Dr Parvinder Singh in September after the students gave a thumbs-up to the process of online submission of examination forms.
According to the authorities, around 24,000 examination forms were received online and about 20,000 were received offline.
PU Controller of Examinations Dr Parvinder Singh said roll numbers for semester examinations of Ist and IIIrd semester of all post-graduate courses like MA, MSc, MBA (off-campus), MCom have been issued and uploaded.
However, regular students in all courses will be required to collect their admit cards from their respective departments.
The semester examinations will be conducted from December 9 in 91 centres across various parts of Punjab, he added.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today