PUNBUS to recruit 1,000 drivers and conductors
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
State-owned Punjab State Bus Stand Management Company (PUNBUS) will recruit 1,000 drivers and conductors on a contractual basis.
Disclosing this here today, a spokesman of PUNBUS said in a release that it had decided to recruit 500 drivers and 500 conductors for its different depots on contract basis.
The drivers and conductors will be paid a lump sum of Rs 7,500 and Rs 6,500 per month respectively along with other allowances, he added.