PUNBUS to recruit 1,000 drivers and conductors
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- Special circumstances forced govt to take ordinance route: Salman Khurshid
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
State-owned Punjab State Bus Stand Management Company (PUNBUS) will recruit 1,000 drivers and conductors on a contractual basis.
Disclosing this here today, a spokesman of PUNBUS said in a release that it had decided to recruit 500 drivers and 500 conductors for its different depots on contract basis.
The drivers and conductors will be paid a lump sum of Rs 7,500 and Rs 6,500 per month respectively along with other allowances, he added.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore