Pune blasts accused recced Dilsukhnagar in July 2012: police
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Before the Pune blasts on August 1, Maqbool, Irfan, Imran and Asad had reportedly discussed a plan of carrying out a fidayeen attack on Buddhist shrines at Bodhgaya, Bihar.
Maqbool was also an accused in the murder of Mahaveer Prasad, owner of Mahalakshmi Jewellers, in Hyderabad in 2000.