Pune blasts accused recced Dilsukhnagar in July 2012: police
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Before the Pune blasts on August 1, Maqbool, Irfan, Imran and Asad had reportedly discussed a plan of carrying out a fidayeen attack on Buddhist shrines at Bodhgaya, Bihar.
Maqbool was also an accused in the murder of Mahaveer Prasad, owner of Mahalakshmi Jewellers, in Hyderabad in 2000.
- UP cops slap sedition charge on Kashmiri students for cheering Pak, then withdraw it
- PC’s dig at MoD: Learn from sub accidents, ‘spend wisely’
- State’s auto-hubs among ‘expenditure-sensitive’ areas for Lok Sabha polls
- ‘Kejriwal, Yogendra indulging in identity politics’
- …Will field ex-IAS Christy against K V Thomas
- In Kerala, Left backs Independent Innocent…