Pune FC look to rub salt into Baganís wounds
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Pune FC, however, cannot take their opponents lightly. Bagan has a strong force, which includes India international Nirmal Chhetri, Aibor Khongjee and former India defender Mehrajuddin Wadoo. The midfield also boasts of a strong line-up in the form of India midfielder Jewel Raja, experienced playmaker Denson Devadas with winger Snehasis Chakraborty ready to bomb down the flanks. Bagan will miss the services of Biswajit Saha, who serves a one-match suspension after his sending off against Dempo SC.
"Playing Mohun Bagan for any player is a motivation, which should automatically urge them once out on the field," said Perreira. "I have told the players to play as per plan and also urged them to enjoy the gift God has given them and put their best foot forward," he added.