Pune: School teacher held for molesting 22 girl students
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
A teacher of a reputed English medium school in Baner was arrested for allegedly molesting at least 22 girl students of the fifth standards for two months.
Chatushringi police station sources said today that the teacher Pradeep Balwant Gothoskar (50) of Orchid School in Baner was arrested under Sections 8 and 9 (F) 10 of the Sexual Harassment Prevention Act after the victims' parents filed a complaint against the accused.
In January, Don Bosco School vice-president Iju Francis Falkau (50) was arrested on the charge of molesting a minor girl student at Yerwada.