Pune: School teacher held for molesting 22 girl students
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
A teacher of a reputed English medium school in Baner was arrested for allegedly molesting at least 22 girl students of the fifth standards for two months.
Chatushringi police station sources said today that the teacher Pradeep Balwant Gothoskar (50) of Orchid School in Baner was arrested under Sections 8 and 9 (F) 10 of the Sexual Harassment Prevention Act after the victims' parents filed a complaint against the accused.
In January, Don Bosco School vice-president Iju Francis Falkau (50) was arrested on the charge of molesting a minor girl student at Yerwada.