Pune school vice-principal held for bid to rape student
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Ramdev âgoes liveâ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP denies Geelani's claim that Modi sent emmissaries to meet him
"It seems the suspect knew the girl and her family very well. He has denied all allegations, and has said he did not remember any such incident having taken place," Sub-Inspector Reshma Mulani, who is investigating, said.
Assistant Commissioner of Police Prakash Gharge said IPC sections 376 and 511 had been invoked because the accused was suspected to have attempted to rape the girl.