Pune Warriors beat KKR 81-44 in an 'internet battle'
- 'Shahzada' and 'Matashree' are only concerned about being in power, says Modi; Sonia harps on secularism
- Supreme Court commutes death penalty of Devinderpal Singh Bhullar to life term
- Arun Jaitley rules out Modi's apology on 2002 Gujarat riots
- Former Pak President Pervez Musharraf indicted in treason case
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi accuses the Congress of misusing money in Arunachal; Kejriwal to meet L-G Najeeb Jung
Sourav Ganguly and Co might have lost the 'prestige fight' against Kolkata Knight Riders a few days ago here, but in the internet popularity war, based on a survey by search engine giant Google, the Pune Warriors India are stand out winners.
In fact, when the survey was done in a regional interest basis of West Bengal, the Warriors defeated Knight Riders by an overwhelming margin of 81-44, the survey indicated.
According to the Google India survey based on maximum 'hits', the Warriors, who are languishing at the second last position of the table, rank second in popularity when pitted against the top four teams of the IPL standings.
In fact the survey put Kolkata Knight Riders at the bottom of its standings as Mumbai Indians were found to be the most 'Googled' team.
In a survey for the last 30 days, Mumbai Indians lead the pack followed by Pune Warriors at No 2, Delhi Daredevils at third, Chennai super Kings fourth, while 'Kolkata Knight Riders' coming at the bottom, the Google India survey stated.
"On a scale of 100, Ganguly's Warriors received 31 hits, compared to 39 by Mumbai Indians. Kolkata Knight Riders fared poorly with just 13 hits," said a Google India representative. In Delhi region too, Warriors won with a margin of 27-13.
In another survey done in last seven days among the top five teams in IPL standings, Google India put Mumbai Indians the top, followed by two time defending champions Chennai Super Kings.
Leaders Delhi Dardevils found themselves at third in the internet popularity followed by second-placed Kolkata Knight Riders at No 4.
- Mamata attacks BJP, reiterates TMC will play vital role in govt formation
- AAP nominee against Khurshid quits, claims corruption in party
- MP: Sushma Swaraj, Kamal Nath, Jyotiraditya Scindia among heavyweights in LS poll ring
- Watching TV tied to poor snacking habits, heart disease risk
- Jaswant Singh complains against Vasundhara Raje; poll authorities dismiss it
- Nilekani squandered national resources to US firm: Swamy