Punit Malhotra’s Gori Tere Pyaar Mein to start in Bangalore
- Rafale deal: India sign agreement with France to acquire 36 fighter jets
- Subrata Roy set to go back to Tihar jail; SC declines to extend parole
- Explained: Restricting Pakistan's access to Indus easier said than done
- MNS-affiliate sets 48-hour deadline for Pakistani artists to leave India
- BJP-BDJS alliance in Kerala on verge of collapse hints leader
Punit Malhotra whose debut directorial venture the Imran Khan-Sonam Kapoor starrer, I Hate Luv Storys, was a hit is ready with his next offering. Titled Gori Tere Pyaar Mein, starring Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor in lead roles, will start shooting for the love story in Bangalore in March. "The film is a spoof and half of it is set in a village. We start shooting in Bangalore where we will be stationed for about a month," revealed Malhotra. Like his first film, GTPM is also being produced by Karan Johar's Dharma Productions.
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Deendayal Upadhyaya transformed the Jana Sangh into a cadre party.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue