Punit Malhotra’s Gori Tere Pyaar Mein to start in Bangalore
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Punit Malhotra whose debut directorial venture the Imran Khan-Sonam Kapoor starrer, I Hate Luv Storys, was a hit is ready with his next offering. Titled Gori Tere Pyaar Mein, starring Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor in lead roles, will start shooting for the love story in Bangalore in March. "The film is a spoof and half of it is set in a village. We start shooting in Bangalore where we will be stationed for about a month," revealed Malhotra. Like his first film, GTPM is also being produced by Karan Johar's Dharma Productions.