Punit Malhotra’s Gori Tere Pyaar Mein to start in Bangalore
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
Punit Malhotra whose debut directorial venture the Imran Khan-Sonam Kapoor starrer, I Hate Luv Storys, was a hit is ready with his next offering. Titled Gori Tere Pyaar Mein, starring Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor in lead roles, will start shooting for the love story in Bangalore in March. "The film is a spoof and half of it is set in a village. We start shooting in Bangalore where we will be stationed for about a month," revealed Malhotra. Like his first film, GTPM is also being produced by Karan Johar's Dharma Productions.