Punit Malhotra’s Gori Tere Pyaar Mein to start in Bangalore
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Punit Malhotra whose debut directorial venture the Imran Khan-Sonam Kapoor starrer, I Hate Luv Storys, was a hit is ready with his next offering. Titled Gori Tere Pyaar Mein, starring Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor in lead roles, will start shooting for the love story in Bangalore in March. "The film is a spoof and half of it is set in a village. We start shooting in Bangalore where we will be stationed for about a month," revealed Malhotra. Like his first film, GTPM is also being produced by Karan Johar's Dharma Productions.