Punit Malhotra’s Gori Tere Pyaar Mein to start in Bangalore
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Punit Malhotra whose debut directorial venture the Imran Khan-Sonam Kapoor starrer, I Hate Luv Storys, was a hit is ready with his next offering. Titled Gori Tere Pyaar Mein, starring Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor in lead roles, will start shooting for the love story in Bangalore in March. "The film is a spoof and half of it is set in a village. We start shooting in Bangalore where we will be stationed for about a month," revealed Malhotra. Like his first film, GTPM is also being produced by Karan Johar's Dharma Productions.