Punjab a focus area for Mahindra to boost truck sales
- Satyam Scam: All 10 accused including founder B Ramalinga Raju found guilty
- 1993 Mumbai blasts: SC junks Yakub Memon's plea, confirms death penalty
- CM Mufti rubbishes claims of separate townships for Kashmiri Pandits
- Death by Breath: Metro helps but
- Moody's positive rating validates Centre's reform agenda: CEA
Nalin Mehta said, " the company has a strong service network of 1246 service points on strategic trucking routes pan India which includes 59 unique, large-scale 3S dealerships. In Punjab, the company has clocked sales of 100 HCVs within a short period of a year."