Punjab Fashion Week gets underway as Amrita Rao sizzles on the ramp
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
The Punjab International Fashion Week began at Hotel Aveda on late Thursday night. Amrita Rao, Anjali Abrol and Anil Sharma featured as showstoppers. However, Bollywood beauty Amrita Rao who walked the ramp for Rose Creations stole the show. The fashion week, which will continue till October 6, will witness 10 fashion representations coming together in Ludhiana. Designers from Delhi, Mumbai and Ludhiana — Rose Creations, Sonu Gandhi, Mumtaz Khan, Riyaz Gangji, Jattinn Kochhar, Mandeep Litt, Sundeep Singh and Ravi Singh, AD Singh, Aslam Khan and Rocky S — will present their creations.