Punjab Fashion Week gets underway as Amrita Rao sizzles on the ramp
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
The Punjab International Fashion Week began at Hotel Aveda on late Thursday night. Amrita Rao, Anjali Abrol and Anil Sharma featured as showstoppers. However, Bollywood beauty Amrita Rao who walked the ramp for Rose Creations stole the show. The fashion week, which will continue till October 6, will witness 10 fashion representations coming together in Ludhiana. Designers from Delhi, Mumbai and Ludhiana — Rose Creations, Sonu Gandhi, Mumtaz Khan, Riyaz Gangji, Jattinn Kochhar, Mandeep Litt, Sundeep Singh and Ravi Singh, AD Singh, Aslam Khan and Rocky S — will present their creations.