Punjab Fashion Week gets underway as Amrita Rao sizzles on the ramp
- Porn ban: Govt lifts ban on websites sans child pornography
- Mumbai attacks: Five explosive revelations made by Tariq Khosa
- Parliamentary panel on land bill postpones meet following suspension of Congress MP
- Combative Opposition stalls Parliament proceedings
- Missing Pawan Hans chopper sighted, rescue operation to resume tomorrow
The Punjab International Fashion Week began at Hotel Aveda on late Thursday night. Amrita Rao, Anjali Abrol and Anil Sharma featured as showstoppers. However, Bollywood beauty Amrita Rao who walked the ramp for Rose Creations stole the show. The fashion week, which will continue till October 6, will witness 10 fashion representations coming together in Ludhiana. Designers from Delhi, Mumbai and Ludhiana — Rose Creations, Sonu Gandhi, Mumtaz Khan, Riyaz Gangji, Jattinn Kochhar, Mandeep Litt, Sundeep Singh and Ravi Singh, AD Singh, Aslam Khan and Rocky S — will present their creations.