Punjab Fashion Week gets underway as Amrita Rao sizzles on the ramp
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
The Punjab International Fashion Week began at Hotel Aveda on late Thursday night. Amrita Rao, Anjali Abrol and Anil Sharma featured as showstoppers. However, Bollywood beauty Amrita Rao who walked the ramp for Rose Creations stole the show. The fashion week, which will continue till October 6, will witness 10 fashion representations coming together in Ludhiana. Designers from Delhi, Mumbai and Ludhiana — Rose Creations, Sonu Gandhi, Mumtaz Khan, Riyaz Gangji, Jattinn Kochhar, Mandeep Litt, Sundeep Singh and Ravi Singh, AD Singh, Aslam Khan and Rocky S — will present their creations.