Punjab, Haryana gold demand rises to Rs 21,000 cr
- Dawood Ibrahim will be nabbed soon: Rajnath Singh
- NEET ordinance gets President Pranab's assent ahead of China visit
- Assam swearing-in today: AGP, BPF may get two berths each in cabinet
- Uttarakhand sting CD case: CM Harish Rawat appears at CBI headquarters
- Amid big red flags, small green shoots point to uptick in economic growth
World Gold Council is the marketing partner for Reliance My Gold Plan while the product will be managed by RMPM. The accumulation of gold starts on the day after the realisation of funds and can be tracked using a unique Customer ID. The plan has an administrative charge of 1.5 percent on each subscription, a lock-in period of 6 months and a pre-maturity charge of 2.5 percent if pre-matured before 1 year.
"This is not an investment or financial plan. It is a gold accumulation plan backed by the World Gold Council and is available to customers offline through our distributors, call centres and online though company website" said Sanghvi.
- Supreme Court has rightly upheld criminal defamation law
- India’s democratic success is due to the EC, and the triumph of trust over cynicism
- President’s Rule must be abolished. Uttarakhand developments show why
- What President Pranab Mukherjee must say to Beijing
- Tony Cozier loved Caribbean cricket, brought the game alive for millions
- Chabahar test: An opportunity to India?