Punjab, Haryana gold demand rises to Rs 21,000 cr
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
World Gold Council is the marketing partner for Reliance My Gold Plan while the product will be managed by RMPM. The accumulation of gold starts on the day after the realisation of funds and can be tracked using a unique Customer ID. The plan has an administrative charge of 1.5 percent on each subscription, a lock-in period of 6 months and a pre-maturity charge of 2.5 percent if pre-matured before 1 year.
"This is not an investment or financial plan. It is a gold accumulation plan backed by the World Gold Council and is available to customers offline through our distributors, call centres and online though company website" said Sanghvi.