Punjab Police Housing Corpís email hacked
- PM in Paris: 'We must create a balance between economy and ecology'
- PM Modi meets Nawaz Sharif at UN climate summit in Paris
- Congress raises Dadri, Kalburgi killing in Lok Sabha; BJP hits back
- Petrol price cut by 58 paise per litre, diesel 25 paise
- India's economic growth accelerates to 7.4 per cent in July-September
The UT Police has registered a case after the official email account of the Punjab Police Housing Corporation Limited was hacked by an unknown person.
The Sector 3 Police Station registered a case on February 5, although the account has been hacked since January 31.
The Station House Officer (SHO) of Police Station Sector 3, Inspector Shri Prakash said, "RP Singh, the ADGP of the Punjab Police Housing Corporation approached us stating that Corporation were not able to access the official email account."
"We have transferred the case to the Cyber Cell, which will be investigating the matter," he added.
- Under General Sharif, Pakistan army is carrying low-intensity war against diversity of opinion
- Framed at BJP’s Diwali milan: Selfie-Made Journalism
- Raja-Mandala: Modi’s multilateral moment
- The politics of peace
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner