Punjab Police Housing Corpís email hacked
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
The UT Police has registered a case after the official email account of the Punjab Police Housing Corporation Limited was hacked by an unknown person.
The Sector 3 Police Station registered a case on February 5, although the account has been hacked since January 31.
The Station House Officer (SHO) of Police Station Sector 3, Inspector Shri Prakash said, "RP Singh, the ADGP of the Punjab Police Housing Corporation approached us stating that Corporation were not able to access the official email account."
"We have transferred the case to the Cyber Cell, which will be investigating the matter," he added.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer