Punjab Police Housing Corpís email hacked
- Supreme Court to hear Sahara chief Subrata Roy's bail plea today
- Kejriwal finds âbakwasâ in Gujarat, faces protests himself
- PCâs dig at MoD: Learn from sub accidents, âspend wiselyâ
- Donât want Hooda aide, Bellary man in NDA: Sushma Swaraj
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
The UT Police has registered a case after the official email account of the Punjab Police Housing Corporation Limited was hacked by an unknown person.
The Sector 3 Police Station registered a case on February 5, although the account has been hacked since January 31.
The Station House Officer (SHO) of Police Station Sector 3, Inspector Shri Prakash said, "RP Singh, the ADGP of the Punjab Police Housing Corporation approached us stating that Corporation were not able to access the official email account."
"We have transferred the case to the Cyber Cell, which will be investigating the matter," he added.