Punjab Technical University allows admission in second semester of BTech, MBA courses
- Kumar Vishwas claims threat to life, to file FIR against Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
Students who have been aspiring to join BTech and MBA courses can now get direct admission in the second semester, decided the authorities of the Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.
The university has now allowed admissions in the January session directly in BTech and MBA courses.
The decision was taken because in these courses, the study of the second semester is not dependent on the first semester, the student will not lose any aspect of his or her studies by joining the second semester and completing the first semester after that. As they will join the 2012 session, they will be able to save one precious year of their academic career.
Dr Anshu Kataria, Chairman, Aryans Group of Colleges said that as per the notification of the university, students will be admitted in the January session against the vacant seats of sanctioned intake of the current academic year.
For completing the syllabus of subjects of the first semester, the university has chalked out a special plan. Kataria added that as this choice is not available in Haryana, a large number of students are expected to take admissions in colleges near Chandigarh to avail the benefit of this notification.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer