Punjabi film to be released on June 12
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
The A3G Networks has announced that the Punjabi feature film 'Love you Bobby' will be released in the cinema houses on June 12. The company has already released the music album of this film.
Producer of the film and Chairman of A3G Network, Gurbir Sandhu said, "Highly talented music director Tarun Rishi has created the music for this movie. The music promises to have a fusion of rock, folk and classical music and has a cosmopolitan appeal."
Playback singer Labh Janjua, currently making waves through his "Jee Karda" song of 'Singh is King" has sung title track of the movie. The other singers roped in for this project are Kailash Kher, Sumita Ayyer, Sumedha, Bhupender Singh and Vikram Sidhu. Vikram has sung four songs for the film, including two duets with two non-Punjabi singers, Sumdeha, fifth top singer of Indian Idol and Sumitra Ayyer from Tamil Nadu.
The movie boasts of bringing two legends of Punjabi cinema, Guggu Gill and Yograj Singh, together on screen after a long gap of 13 years. The film introduces Vikram Sidhu and Poonam in lead roles besides Jiya Chopra, cousin of Bollywood star actress Priyanka Chopra.
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now