Punjabi film to be released on June 12
- Arunachal crisis: SC to hear Congress plea against President's rule at 2 pm
- 6 years later, the admission — ‘Yes, I shot him dead, he was unarmed, officer told me to’
- India is doing great, nobody talks about it, says Donald Trump
- NFHS report reveals 50% children under five years anaemic in West Bengal
- Toyota sells 10.15 million vehicles in 2015, remains world's biggest automaker
The A3G Networks has announced that the Punjabi feature film 'Love you Bobby' will be released in the cinema houses on June 12. The company has already released the music album of this film.
Producer of the film and Chairman of A3G Network, Gurbir Sandhu said, "Highly talented music director Tarun Rishi has created the music for this movie. The music promises to have a fusion of rock, folk and classical music and has a cosmopolitan appeal."
Playback singer Labh Janjua, currently making waves through his "Jee Karda" song of 'Singh is King" has sung title track of the movie. The other singers roped in for this project are Kailash Kher, Sumita Ayyer, Sumedha, Bhupender Singh and Vikram Sidhu. Vikram has sung four songs for the film, including two duets with two non-Punjabi singers, Sumdeha, fifth top singer of Indian Idol and Sumitra Ayyer from Tamil Nadu.
The movie boasts of bringing two legends of Punjabi cinema, Guggu Gill and Yograj Singh, together on screen after a long gap of 13 years. The film introduces Vikram Sidhu and Poonam in lead roles besides Jiya Chopra, cousin of Bollywood star actress Priyanka Chopra.
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU
- Why the proposal to build a new Parliament building is a bit jolting
- AIR’s decision to share its rich archives through an online radio station is welcome
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?