Punjabi film to be released on June 12
- Netaji files show family was under observation, intercepted communication hinted at sightings
- Indian fisherman allegedly killed in Pakistan firing off Gujarat coast
- Maharashtra government transfers Sheena Bora murder case to Central Bureau of Investigation
- Another drowned toddler washes up on Turkish beach: report
- Taliban attack on Pakistan base kills 29; 16 die in mosque
The A3G Networks has announced that the Punjabi feature film 'Love you Bobby' will be released in the cinema houses on June 12. The company has already released the music album of this film.
Producer of the film and Chairman of A3G Network, Gurbir Sandhu said, "Highly talented music director Tarun Rishi has created the music for this movie. The music promises to have a fusion of rock, folk and classical music and has a cosmopolitan appeal."
Playback singer Labh Janjua, currently making waves through his "Jee Karda" song of 'Singh is King" has sung title track of the movie. The other singers roped in for this project are Kailash Kher, Sumita Ayyer, Sumedha, Bhupender Singh and Vikram Sidhu. Vikram has sung four songs for the film, including two duets with two non-Punjabi singers, Sumdeha, fifth top singer of Indian Idol and Sumitra Ayyer from Tamil Nadu.
The movie boasts of bringing two legends of Punjabi cinema, Guggu Gill and Yograj Singh, together on screen after a long gap of 13 years. The film introduces Vikram Sidhu and Poonam in lead roles besides Jiya Chopra, cousin of Bollywood star actress Priyanka Chopra.