Puravankara scouting for land in north and west India
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Puravankara has a significant presence in Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Mysore and overseas in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka.
The BSE-listed company has successfully completed 34 residential and two commercial projects encompassing 7.80 million sq ft.
Currently, it has 25 million sq ft of projects under development with an additional 88 million sq ft in projected development over the next 7-10 years.