Puravankara scouting for land in north and west India
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Puravankara has a significant presence in Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Mysore and overseas in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka.
The BSE-listed company has successfully completed 34 residential and two commercial projects encompassing 7.80 million sq ft.