Puravankara scouting for land in north and west India
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Puravankara has a significant presence in Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Mysore and overseas in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka.
The BSE-listed company has successfully completed 34 residential and two commercial projects encompassing 7.80 million sq ft.
Currently, it has 25 million sq ft of projects under development with an additional 88 million sq ft in projected development over the next 7-10 years.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties