PVR Cinemas promoters pledge 11.41 pc stake
- Indo-Pak NSAs meet in Bangkok, discuss terrorism, J&K
- Schools, colleges to remain shut in Chennai; full-scale flight operations to resume tomorrow
- No problem with Kejriwal's odd-even formula, won't mind taking bus to work: CJI
- Screaming 'this is for Syria', man stabs three at London station
- In Delhi, odd-numbered cars to run on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Bijli Holdings, owners of PVR Cinemas, today said it has pledged 32.93 lakh shares or 11.41 per cent in the film exhibitor to L&T Finance.
"Bijli Holdings PVT LTD has created pledge against 32.93 lakh shares of PVR Ltd on November 27, 2012 in favour of L&T Finance Limited to secure financial facility...", PVR Cinema said in a filing to stock exchanges.
It was yesterday incorrectly reported that L&T Finance had picked up 11.4 per cent stake in the PVR limited.
L&T Finance is a subsidiary of Larsen and Toubro Finance Holdings. It was incorporated as a Non-Banking Finance Company in November 1994.
- Chennai Floods: The burden of bravery
- Paris climate summit underlines progress depends on innovation and global partnership
- MP’s agricultural growth rates offer important lessons for the Centre
- In a divided social milieu, ‘sabka saath, sabka vikas’ is an idle fancy
- AuGrav customised jewellery: All that glitters is now 3D
- Across the aisle: How to lose a friend and alienate people