PVR Cinemas promoters pledge 11.41 pc stake
- Congress Vadodara candidate Madhusudan Mistry arrested for vandalising Modi posters
- Modi wants EC to take action against Sonia, says Cong chief resorting to 'rabid communalism'
- Shakti Mills gangrape convicts repeat offenders, says court; may face death sentence
- Sahara must pay Rs 10,000 cr to show its 'bonafide' and not for Subrata Roy's release: SC
- Sri Lanka vs West Indies Live Cricket Score: Sri Lanka lose three in a hurry
Bijli Holdings, owners of PVR Cinemas, today said it has pledged 32.93 lakh shares or 11.41 per cent in the film exhibitor to L&T Finance.
"Bijli Holdings PVT LTD has created pledge against 32.93 lakh shares of PVR Ltd on November 27, 2012 in favour of L&T Finance Limited to secure financial facility...", PVR Cinema said in a filing to stock exchanges.
It was yesterday incorrectly reported that L&T Finance had picked up 11.4 per cent stake in the PVR limited.
L&T Finance is a subsidiary of Larsen and Toubro Finance Holdings. It was incorporated as a Non-Banking Finance Company in November 1994.
PVR Ltd is a cinema exhibitor with presence in about 24 cities including all the four metros, according to information available on its website.
- Real science is in small laboratories: Prof Rao
- Unguarded and unkempt, vacant govt houses cry for attention
- Won’t become a politician, will carry forward husband legacy: Savita Bhatti
- Congress screening panel okays Bansal’s name for Lok Sabha ticket
- Gujarat minister Saurabh Patel may reply to EC notice: ‘I’m related to Ambanis’
- SC exonerates BJP leader Bokhiria in businessman murder case