Q & A Vitthal Radadiya, Congress, Dhoraji
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
Your long wait for a Union minister's berth continues.
I expected to be included in the last expansion. Maybe the party will consider my work in the future.
You are an MP. Why do you want to contest an Assembly election?
There is an undercurrent in favour of the Congress. I am sure the Congress will come to power and I will get a chance to serve.
By what margin do you expect to win?
How would you rate yourself against BJP candidate Hari Patel?
I am connected and constantly working for my constituency. On the other hand, Hari Patel, who lives in Rajkot, is hardly a known face.
What are the main problems in the constituency?
The state government has failed to bring Narmada water.