Quarterly results: Unitech Q2 net down 47%
- SC orders completion of trial of all sitting MPs, MLAs within year of framing charges
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Rs 25,000 cr: CAG sees biggest ever J&K land scam
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
Unitech Q2 net down 47%
New Delhi: Realty firm Unitech on Saturday reported a 47 per cent fall in consolidated net profit in the second quarter ended September 30 at Rs 49.19 crore as against Rs 92.46 crore in the same period last year. The net income during the second quarter also went down by 21 per cent to Rs 539.83 crore from Rs 679.35 crore in the year-ago period. Unitech's consolidated net debt stood at Rs 5,566 crore and its net debt to equity ratio was 0.47:1.
DB Realty Q2 net drops 41%
MUMBAI: DB Realty on Saturday reported a 41.23 per cent decline in consolidated net profit at Rs 9.12 crore for the quarter ended September 30, following fall in sales. The real estate firm had registered a net profit of Rs 15.52 crore in the corresponding quarter last year. Total sales dipped 68.38 per cent to Rs 52.74 crore in the second quarter from Rs 166.84 crore in the year-ago period.
Lanco reports quarterly loss
New Delhi: Diversified group Lanco Infratech on Saturday reported a consolidated loss of Rs 135.93 crore for the three months ended September hurt by fuel shortages for power projects. In the three months ended September 2011, Lanco had a consolidated net loss of Rs 259.48 crore.
GVK Power reports net loss
Hyderabad: GVK Power and Infrastructure on Saturday reported net loss of Rs 43.66 crore for the quarter ended September 30, mainly due to interest burden and shortage of gas supply to the group's power projects. The infrastructure major had posted a net profit of Rs 37.92 crore in the same period of the previous year.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress