Quarterly results: Unitech Q2 net down 47%
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Unitech Q2 net down 47%
New Delhi: Realty firm Unitech on Saturday reported a 47 per cent fall in consolidated net profit in the second quarter ended September 30 at Rs 49.19 crore as against Rs 92.46 crore in the same period last year. The net income during the second quarter also went down by 21 per cent to Rs 539.83 crore from Rs 679.35 crore in the year-ago period. Unitech's consolidated net debt stood at Rs 5,566 crore and its net debt to equity ratio was 0.47:1.
DB Realty Q2 net drops 41%
MUMBAI: DB Realty on Saturday reported a 41.23 per cent decline in consolidated net profit at Rs 9.12 crore for the quarter ended September 30, following fall in sales. The real estate firm had registered a net profit of Rs 15.52 crore in the corresponding quarter last year. Total sales dipped 68.38 per cent to Rs 52.74 crore in the second quarter from Rs 166.84 crore in the year-ago period.
Lanco reports quarterly loss
New Delhi: Diversified group Lanco Infratech on Saturday reported a consolidated loss of Rs 135.93 crore for the three months ended September hurt by fuel shortages for power projects. In the three months ended September 2011, Lanco had a consolidated net loss of Rs 259.48 crore.
GVK Power reports net loss
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress