Quentin Tarantino wants to work with Johnny Depp
- PM Modi assures CJI of govt support in increasing judge strength
- Man detained at Mumbai airport for trying to strangulate Kanhaiya Kumar
- Vijay Mallya's passport revoked, confirms External Affairs Ministry
- CISF deployed 24x7 at Ramdev's food park in Haridwar
- AMU clash: One student killed, proctor office, vehicles torched
Oscar-winning filmmaker Quentin Tarantino wants to work with superstar Johnny Depp.
The 49-year-old director, who is famous for his quirky, unconventional and violent films like 'Reservoir Dogs', 'Pulp Fiction' and 'Kill Bill', said that the 'Pirates of the Carribbean' star features on his wish list of actors that he would love to work with, reported Contactmusic.
"We would love to work together. We have talked about it for years. Not that we get together and talk about it for years, but from time to time.
"We're obviously fans of each other. It just needs to be the right character. I just need to write the right character that I think Johnny would be the right guy to do it with. And if he agrees, then we'll do it. And then it'll be magical. I haven't written the perfect character for Johnny Depp as of yet. Maybe someday I will, maybe someday I won't. We'll see," he said.
The 'Django Unchained' helmer is also keen to get actress Meryl Streep as well as movie legend Michael Caine for his films.
- This govt has men, women ready to shoot to kill even without orders
- Relentless demonisation of Narendra Modi is wrong
- Indians are uneasy about the idea of many ‘nations’ within India
- Inside track : Empire building
- The new alignment of incentives, unrest could make reservations an important political axis
- Pak seems to have woken up to the menace of an extremist consensus wrongly based on religion