Quentin Tarantino wants to work with Johnny Depp
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Oscar-winning filmmaker Quentin Tarantino wants to work with superstar Johnny Depp.
The 49-year-old director, who is famous for his quirky, unconventional and violent films like 'Reservoir Dogs', 'Pulp Fiction' and 'Kill Bill', said that the 'Pirates of the Carribbean' star features on his wish list of actors that he would love to work with, reported Contactmusic.
"We would love to work together. We have talked about it for years. Not that we get together and talk about it for years, but from time to time.
"We're obviously fans of each other. It just needs to be the right character. I just need to write the right character that I think Johnny would be the right guy to do it with. And if he agrees, then we'll do it. And then it'll be magical. I haven't written the perfect character for Johnny Depp as of yet. Maybe someday I will, maybe someday I won't. We'll see," he said.
The 'Django Unchained' helmer is also keen to get actress Meryl Streep as well as movie legend Michael Caine for his films.