Quentin Tarantino wants to work with Johnny Depp
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
Oscar-winning filmmaker Quentin Tarantino wants to work with superstar Johnny Depp.
The 49-year-old director, who is famous for his quirky, unconventional and violent films like 'Reservoir Dogs', 'Pulp Fiction' and 'Kill Bill', said that the 'Pirates of the Carribbean' star features on his wish list of actors that he would love to work with, reported Contactmusic.
"We would love to work together. We have talked about it for years. Not that we get together and talk about it for years, but from time to time.
"We're obviously fans of each other. It just needs to be the right character. I just need to write the right character that I think Johnny would be the right guy to do it with. And if he agrees, then we'll do it. And then it'll be magical. I haven't written the perfect character for Johnny Depp as of yet. Maybe someday I will, maybe someday I won't. We'll see," he said.
The 'Django Unchained' helmer is also keen to get actress Meryl Streep as well as movie legend Michael Caine for his films.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2