Quentin Tarantino wants to work with Johnny Depp
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Oscar-winning filmmaker Quentin Tarantino wants to work with superstar Johnny Depp.
The 49-year-old director, who is famous for his quirky, unconventional and violent films like 'Reservoir Dogs', 'Pulp Fiction' and 'Kill Bill', said that the 'Pirates of the Carribbean' star features on his wish list of actors that he would love to work with, reported Contactmusic.
"We would love to work together. We have talked about it for years. Not that we get together and talk about it for years, but from time to time.
"We're obviously fans of each other. It just needs to be the right character. I just need to write the right character that I think Johnny would be the right guy to do it with. And if he agrees, then we'll do it. And then it'll be magical. I haven't written the perfect character for Johnny Depp as of yet. Maybe someday I will, maybe someday I won't. We'll see," he said.
The 'Django Unchained' helmer is also keen to get actress Meryl Streep as well as movie legend Michael Caine for his films.