Quest Scholars: Response by Manisha Arora to question for September 30
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- Senior Pakistan journalist Hamid Mir shot at in Karachi
- One dead in Odisha post-poll violence
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs KKR: KKR lose Pandey after steady stand against DD
Most of the kids at my school and locality never hang out. All you hear is "Are you going on Facebook tonight?"
"Why didn't you respond to my post?"Social media, the Internet and reality television have become increasingly accessible to young people.
But the question is 'What are the teens actually doing on social media? Simple! They're following their favourite teen
celebrities and shows. Be it their favourite love teams on television, or their favourite
vampire and gossip shows, teenagers have somehow been drawn to all of these on social media.
Watching these shows from our living rooms makes us feel connected to
Using social media gives a star the chance to talk to his or her fans in a relatively safe environment.
Since people love "talking to" their favourite stars, this endears celebrities to their adoring hoards even more.
Daily tweets, status updates, or photos keep celebrities in the public eye while those celebrities who aren't active on social media fail to connect.
Institue: St.Mark's school, New Delhi