- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
Rolta acquires US-based AT Solutions for $32 million
IT firm Rolta has acquired AT Solutions Group through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Rolta International. AT Solutions is the parent of US-based AdvizeX Technologies that provides total solutions consisting of hardware, software, and specialised advisory and technology services for implementing IT strategies like cloud computing and virtual data centers. The consideration for this transaction is about $32 million, including escrows and earnouts.
ABB India net declines 4.5% on delayed projects
ABB India on Tuesday said that its profit declined by 4.5% in the July-September quarter compared with the year-ago period as a result of delayed projects and an accounting policy that factored in anticipated project cost increases due to slow progress in some large infrastructure and industrial projects. The company, which makes equipment and automation technology for the power sector, reported a net profit of R21 crore for the quarter against R22 crore a year ago. ABB follows a January-December fiscal. The company's revenue was up 3% to R1,786 crore against R1,726 crore a year ago.
Chambal Fertilisers Q2 net profit up 20%
Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals on Tuesday posted a 20% rise in net profit at R109.53 crore for the quarter ended September. The company had clocked a net profit of R91.65 crore in the year-ago period, Chambal said in a filing to the BSE. Its Q2, 2012-13 net sales rose 43% to R2,339.62 crore, from R1,638.17 crore in the same period last fiscal. Chambal's total expenses increased by 45% to R2,200.33 crore in Q2, from R1,521.33 crore in the same period of 2011-12 fiscal.
Bosch Q3 net profit down 30% at R202.84 crore
Auto component major Bosch on Tuesday reported 29.59% decline in net profit for the third quarter ended September at R202.84 crore. The company had posted a net profit of R288.10 crore in the corresponding period last year. The company follows a January-December fiscal. The net income during third quarter 2012, however, went up by 3.02% to R2,051.67 crore from R1,991.45 crore in the year-ago period, Bosch said.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer