- Elections 2014 LIVE: Won't do anything with bad intentions, says Modi as BJP unveils poll manifesto
- BJP manifesto promises good governance, includes contentious issues like Ram Temple and Article 370
- Coal block scam: CVC Pradeep Kumar recuses himself from SC probe panel
- Chandrababu Naidu's TDP back in NDA, joins hands with BJP
- Lok Sabha elections: Lok Sabha elections: 41 pc polling in Tripura till noon
HCL inks 5-year deal with US-based Manitowoc
Software services firm HCL Technologies has signed a five-year multi-million dollar deal with US-based The Manitowoc Company to become its global engineering partner for crane operations. Capital goods manufacturer Manitowoc and HCL will also set up a global engineering centre in Pune to support Manitowoc's design centres and accelerate its new product development initiatives in emerging regions like India, China, and Brazil.
Thomas Cook India to raise R200 cr via NCDs
In a BSE filing, Thomas Cook India said it will raise R200 crore through issuing non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on a private placement basis with or without security, a decision that has been approved by the company's board of directors. The NCDs are proposed to be issued in one or more tranches with a 3 to 5 year period.
Lanco to invest Rs.500 cr in Hyderabad mall
Lanco Group plans to construct a shopping mall called The Lanco Hills Mega Mall in Hyderabad, expected to be the largest in South India, at an investment of Rs.500 crore, a company release said. Unlike most other malls in the country that are skewed towards only one format, the Lanco mall will be a destination mall serving all demographics and tastes with the widest range of options in shopping, movies, gaming, entertainment and dining.
Maruti may start work on Gujarat facility next year
Maruti Suzuki (MSL) may start work for its proposed manufacturing facility in Gujarat by early next year, a top official of the country's largest car maker said. The company is also mulling setting up a stock yard in Ahmadabad, said MSL CEO of HR, finance and IT, S Y Siddiqui. Land acquisition for the project is complete, and MLSL expects some initial work to start in early 2013, said Siddiqui.
- Smriti Irani campaigns in Amethi, attacks Rahul for lack of progress
- Candidates steering towards auto unions to rev up support
- ‘Will send builders of illegal structures to jail’
- To root out corruption, vote for change and give the new face a chance, says Bains
- Green campaign: Phoolka to ride cycle, Bittu talks of birds
- SUV driver hits car, tries to run over inspector at naka; cases registered