- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over hate speech
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- How can Modi honour women if he canât mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
Tech Mahindra to up US, Europe hiring, says CEO
Tech Mahindra, India's fifth-largest software services provider, will increase local hiring in the United States and Europe as it seeks to become a more international partner to its customers, chief executive CP Gurnani said. "I strongly believe that any company that only depends on the India-centric outsourcing model is only counting days," Gurnani told Reuters in Davos on Tuesday.
Rallis India third quarter net at R22.03 crore
Rallis India, a Tata enterprise, posted a net profit (after minority interest) of R22.03 crore for the third quarter compared with R7.66 crore a year ago. Net sales registered a growth of 7% at R339.81 crore compared with R317.65 crore during Q3 of the previous year. V Shankar, MD & CEO, said the company's focus and activities around farmer relationships and brands helped achieve the growth.
Sun Pharma Advanced Research net loss at R24 cr
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company on Thursday said its net loss widened to R24.09 crore for the third quarter ended December. The company had posted a net loss of R17.90 crore during the same period of previous fiscal, Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company said in a BSE filing.
Total income of the company declined to R4.22 crore during the quarter as against R4.51 crore during the same period of 2011-12.
Prism Cement Q3 loss at R54 crore
Prism Cement on Thursday reported a loss of R54 crore in the third quarter ended December, 2012 due to poor demand for the building material, high power and raw material costs. The firm, which has interests in areas like cement, ready-mix-concrete and tiles, had clocked R23 crore net profit in the October-December quarter of the last fiscal, it said in a BSE filing.
Kaizen PE, Bertelsmann to invest R22 cr in Authorgen
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit