- Eyes on UP prize, Modi set for Varanasi
- CRPF says police stalled its plan, may have averted Maoist ambush
- To beat poll code, first Jaya movie with MGR returns, angers DMK
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors slam Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark
The centre will enhance global engineering R&D capabilities for next-generation automobile occupant safety and protection systems.
Ramanath is MSE executive director
KN Ramanath has assumed office as the executive director of Madras Stock Exchange. Prior to current appointment, he was the chief operating officer of Delhi Stock Exchange from October 2011 to december 2012. He held various positions in the sector such as CEO and wholetime director of BgSE Financials (a subsidiary of Bangalore Stock Exchange), AGM of Bharat Overseas Bank and Indian Overseas Bank, and fund manager with Canbank Mutual Funds, among others.