Qutub on Song
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi files his nomination from Varanasi, says technology upgradation and branding needed for development of Kashi
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- Manmohan Singh casts vote in Guwahati, dismisses Modi-wave in country
- Letter by Xavier's principal criticising Gujarat model taken down from college website
- Elections 2014 Phase 6 LIVE: Slow voting in Mumbai, UP records 24 % in first four hours
Against the backdrop of the Qutub Minar, popular playback singers such as Shaan, Mohit Chauhan, Shreya Ghoshal and Hariharan will regale audiences during the third edition of the Qutub festival. The five-day festival that begins on November 15 will also witness a performance by Pakistani Punjabi folk singer Arif Lohar of Jugni fame, as well the Delhi-based band Astitva.
Ghoshal, who will be performing for the second time at the festival, says, "There are numerous music lovers in the Capital who understand and love all kinds of music." She will perform crowd favourites such as Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai , Chikni Chameli, Ooh La La La , Tujh Me Rab Dikhta Hai , Teri Meri Prem Kahani and Dama Dam Mast Kalandar.
The music festival will be inaugurated by the chief minister and is a part of the ongoing "Delhi Celebrates", a six-month-long festival of Indian culture.
- At least 65 EVMs replaced in six Lok Sabha seats in Assam
- Twitter cofounder talks of 26/11, Indian farmers in new book
- UP records over 24 pc voter turnout till 11 AM, 20 per cent turnout in Chhattisgarh
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at BJP for attack on Somnath Bharti
- ANF official accused of killing youth a gallantry award winner
- Maharashtra: Poor turnout till 9 am in third phase of polling