Qutub on Song
- Delhi: Multi-vehicle pileup on NH-1 leaves at least five dead
- Siachen avalanche: Air pocket under 35 ft of snow kept Lance Naik Hanumanthappa alive
- Facts dispute claims by banks: write-off gallops, recovery crawls
- Upset allies Akali Dal and Shiv Sena let BJP know: Keep us in loop
- David Headley deposition adjourned for the day following technical glitch
Against the backdrop of the Qutub Minar, popular playback singers such as Shaan, Mohit Chauhan, Shreya Ghoshal and Hariharan will regale audiences during the third edition of the Qutub festival. The five-day festival that begins on November 15 will also witness a performance by Pakistani Punjabi folk singer Arif Lohar of Jugni fame, as well the Delhi-based band Astitva.
Ghoshal, who will be performing for the second time at the festival, says, "There are numerous music lovers in the Capital who understand and love all kinds of music." She will perform crowd favourites such as Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai , Chikni Chameli, Ooh La La La , Tujh Me Rab Dikhta Hai , Teri Meri Prem Kahani and Dama Dam Mast Kalandar.
The music festival will be inaugurated by the chief minister and is a part of the ongoing "Delhi Celebrates", a six-month-long festival of Indian culture.