Qutub on Song
- AAP hands over Rs 10 lakh to family of Gajendra Singh, family demands memorial, jobs
- UP tells SC that prosecution on boy for post against Azam Khan will continue
- Uttarakhand CM says Rahul Kedarnath trek shows the way for Char Dham pilgrims
- At protest on net neutrality, Congress asks Centre to stop TRAI move
- Latest drone deaths a reminder of risk of 'deadly mistakes'
Against the backdrop of the Qutub Minar, popular playback singers such as Shaan, Mohit Chauhan, Shreya Ghoshal and Hariharan will regale audiences during the third edition of the Qutub festival. The five-day festival that begins on November 15 will also witness a performance by Pakistani Punjabi folk singer Arif Lohar of Jugni fame, as well the Delhi-based band Astitva.
Ghoshal, who will be performing for the second time at the festival, says, "There are numerous music lovers in the Capital who understand and love all kinds of music." She will perform crowd favourites such as Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai , Chikni Chameli, Ooh La La La , Tujh Me Rab Dikhta Hai , Teri Meri Prem Kahani and Dama Dam Mast Kalandar.
The music festival will be inaugurated by the chief minister and is a part of the ongoing "Delhi Celebrates", a six-month-long festival of Indian culture.