R&B star Rihanna unveils fashion collection
- Kolkata: Under-construction bridge collapses, several feared dead
- Ban verbal, unilateral and triple talaq: Central government panel
- Dantewada attack: Info on troop movement was leaked, says CRPF
- PM Modi arrives in US for Nuclear Security Summit
- Hold all polls together, save time, money: PM Modi floats idea
R&B star Rihanna is hoping to attract "fashion gods" this weekend as her collection for River Island is showcased at London Fashion Week.
The pop star's spring/summer 2013 clothes and accessories will be revealed to the world for the first time on a catwalk in the capital, reported Daily Star.
"My first fashion show!!! My designs will walk the catwalks of London Fashion Week in days!! It's gonna be MAJAH! Rihanna For River Island. Fashion gods will be in the building!! Can't wait for you to see it!!!" she posted.
The highly anticipated collaboration will not reach stores until March 5, but the show will give fans an idea of what to expect.
- Uttarakhand shows how BJP promises of cooperative federalism
- There was ghar wapsi and beef. Nationalism has been added to the list
- India has found itself a new hero in Virat Kohli
- The legend of parachuting cats
- Punjab’s fair weather critics
- Bharat Mata pivot gives BJP a narrative to link what the RSS wants