R&B star Rihanna unveils fashion collection
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
R&B star Rihanna is hoping to attract "fashion gods" this weekend as her collection for River Island is showcased at London Fashion Week.
The pop star's spring/summer 2013 clothes and accessories will be revealed to the world for the first time on a catwalk in the capital, reported Daily Star.
"My first fashion show!!! My designs will walk the catwalks of London Fashion Week in days!! It's gonna be MAJAH! Rihanna For River Island. Fashion gods will be in the building!! Can't wait for you to see it!!!" she posted.
The highly anticipated collaboration will not reach stores until March 5, but the show will give fans an idea of what to expect.