R&B star Rihanna unveils fashion collection
- One needs to be a good listener to become a good orator: PM Modi
- Migrant crisis: Father of drowned Syrian toddler returns to Kobani for burial
- IIT graduate who fled with Harley Davidson held in Mumbai
- Delhi HC allows permanent commission for women in Indian Navy
- Hindu group forces Muslim writer in Kerala to stop Ramayana column
R&B star Rihanna is hoping to attract "fashion gods" this weekend as her collection for River Island is showcased at London Fashion Week.
The pop star's spring/summer 2013 clothes and accessories will be revealed to the world for the first time on a catwalk in the capital, reported Daily Star.
"My first fashion show!!! My designs will walk the catwalks of London Fashion Week in days!! It's gonna be MAJAH! Rihanna For River Island. Fashion gods will be in the building!! Can't wait for you to see it!!!" she posted.
The highly anticipated collaboration will not reach stores until March 5, but the show will give fans an idea of what to expect.