R&B star Rihanna unveils fashion collection
- Congolese youth murder: Sushma steps in, says govt committed to safety of African nationals
- Bihar: Five arrested in murder case of journalist Rajdeo Ranjan
- LIVE: Pinarayi Vijayan all set to be sworn-in as Kerala chief minister
- Govt clearances faster but lack of promoter interest stalls projects
- Demand-driven boost to economy rides on rains, rural income, pay panel award
R&B star Rihanna is hoping to attract "fashion gods" this weekend as her collection for River Island is showcased at London Fashion Week.
The pop star's spring/summer 2013 clothes and accessories will be revealed to the world for the first time on a catwalk in the capital, reported Daily Star.
"My first fashion show!!! My designs will walk the catwalks of London Fashion Week in days!! It's gonna be MAJAH! Rihanna For River Island. Fashion gods will be in the building!! Can't wait for you to see it!!!" she posted.
The highly anticipated collaboration will not reach stores until March 5, but the show will give fans an idea of what to expect.
- Increasing attacks on freedoms in between polls must worry us all
- Latest round of assembly polls did not see a BJP wave or a decimation of Congress
- India’s economic growth has been associated with premature industrial suburbanisation
- SC judgment on criminal defamation gives rise to a few obvious free speech concerns
- Supreme Court has rightly upheld criminal defamation law
- India’s democratic success is due to the EC, and the triumph of trust over cynicism