R&B star Rihanna unveils fashion collection
- Smriti Irani, Rahul Gandhi engage in Twitter war over IIT Madras row
- Indian economy grows at 7.3 per cent in 2014-15
- Delhi High Court observations on Centre’s order “tentative”: SC
- NDA govt to give VRS to 2800 employees in 5 sick PSUs; free assets worth Rs 22,000 cr
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, says AERB and Delhi government
R&B star Rihanna is hoping to attract "fashion gods" this weekend as her collection for River Island is showcased at London Fashion Week.
The pop star's spring/summer 2013 clothes and accessories will be revealed to the world for the first time on a catwalk in the capital, reported Daily Star.
"My first fashion show!!! My designs will walk the catwalks of London Fashion Week in days!! It's gonna be MAJAH! Rihanna For River Island. Fashion gods will be in the building!! Can't wait for you to see it!!!" she posted.
The highly anticipated collaboration will not reach stores until March 5, but the show will give fans an idea of what to expect.