Rachel Koshy new PCB chief executive
- Vyapam scam: MP government agrees to get journalist's viscera tested at AIIMS in Delhi
- Opinion polls show 'No' votes ahead in Greek bailout referendum
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Kashmir, BSF gives befitting reply
- Will do everything possible to make India innovation hub: PM Narendra Modi
- Jabalpur Medical College Dean with links to Vyapam accused found dead
Lucknow Cantonment Board chief executive officer (CEO) Rachel Koshy has been appointed as the new CEO of the Pune Cantonment Board (PCB). She succeeds PCB CEO Dr D K Malik, who has been promoted as the Additional, Director General (ADG).
Dr Mailk, who received his promotion cum transfer last week, is expected to assume charge of his new responsibility by the second week of March at the Ministry of Defence, New Delhi.
Prior to taking charge as PCB CEO on February 2009, he served as the CEO of Kirkee Cantonment Board.
His tenure saw implementation of storm water drain project and revival of the only vermi-compost plant under the Cantonment jurisdiction that was shut down in 2008. Also, he has taken the initiatives to curb illegal encroachments by commercial establishments and drive against illegal hoardings in the PCB's jurisdiction.