Ragini MMS 2 set in Mumbai
- Lakhvi's release: PM Modi conveys India's concerns to China
- Modi must do to Raje, Swaraj what we did to Tomar: Arvind Kejriwal
- AIPMT test to be re-conducted on July 25: CBSE
- Palamu Express derails following blast by suspected Maoists in Jharkhand
- All Income Tax refunds to be put directly in bank accounts: CBDT
While the first installment, Ragini MMS was set inside a house situated in a thick forest, the sequel to Balaji Telefilm's paranormal activity franchise, Ragini MMS 2, on the contrary, will be set in a Mumbai-based house.
Confirms a source related to the project, "This time again, the film will be set inside a house. Only here, the house is situated in Mumbai. It will be interesting to see a story about people living in a busting city like Mumbai, facing paranormal stuff."
For the same, a set of an urban apartment has been erected at Film City in Mumbai. While 80-85 per cent of the film will be shot there, the rest will be canned in and around Mumbai. The producers are looking at wrapping up the shoot by mid-March to release the film by September-October.
Directed by Bhushan Patel, the film stars Sunny Leone, Sandhya Mridul, Parvin Dabbas, Sahil Prem and Karan Mehra.