Ragini MMS 2 set in Mumbai
- Parliament LIVE: Jaitley has promised concrete proposals on GST, says Chidambaram
- Kashmir violence -- Omar Abdullah interview: 'It has been building up to this'
- Baton Rouge shootings: Three officers killed, suspect dead
- Grading writers, artistes is new brainwave of Culture Ministry
- Reforms not because of Cong, in spite of it... credit goes to Rao-Singh: Arun Jaitley
While the first installment, Ragini MMS was set inside a house situated in a thick forest, the sequel to Balaji Telefilm's paranormal activity franchise, Ragini MMS 2, on the contrary, will be set in a Mumbai-based house.
Confirms a source related to the project, "This time again, the film will be set inside a house. Only here, the house is situated in Mumbai. It will be interesting to see a story about people living in a busting city like Mumbai, facing paranormal stuff."
For the same, a set of an urban apartment has been erected at Film City in Mumbai. While 80-85 per cent of the film will be shot there, the rest will be canned in and around Mumbai. The producers are looking at wrapping up the shoot by mid-March to release the film by September-October.
Directed by Bhushan Patel, the film stars Sunny Leone, Sandhya Mridul, Parvin Dabbas, Sahil Prem and Karan Mehra.
- Congress opposition to GST does no credit to a party that opened up the economy 25 years ago
- Kashmir poses not just moral but also existential questions involving statecraft
- New FDI policy in food products is unlikely to be a game-changer by itself
- Swathi murder case in Chennai must trigger a move to enact strong witness protection laws
- A new government in Nepal does not hold out any promise of greater stability
- Kashmir is more than land, it is people