Ragini MMS maker to do another horror
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
Pawan Kriplani debuted as a director with Ekta Kapoor's Ragini MMS. Unfortunately, he did not get a chance to work on the film's sequel with Kapoor. Rumours suggest that he has already started work on his next, a horror film. Unlike his first, which unfolded inside a cottage located in a forest, his next, titled Darr At The Mall is based in a metro. A source says, "It's a one night story that happens inside a mall." Some of these mall sequences have been canned at the Neptune Magnet Mall, Bhandup, a suburb in Mumbai. Interestingly, the film has Jimmy Shergill essaying the role of a security guard. Talking about the concept, the source adds, "The story starts with Arif Zakaria, who plays the antagonist. It's a big night for him, and he is out celebrating when he reaches the mall and that is when his past catches up with him." The film has four to five interesting characters including Shergill, who gets affected by the entity. How they manage to salvage it is the basic story of the film. The movie also stars Nustrat Barucha, who was last seen in films such as Pyaar Ka Punchnama and Akaash Vani. The film is produced by Multi Screen Media (MSM), which was formerly known as SET India Private Limited, and 25 days of the schedule is already completed.