Rahul Dev to play demon in mythological TV show
- 5 officers killed as IAFâs new showpiece Super Hercules crashes near Gwalior
- SC makes Gavaskar BCCI chief for IPL, no role for Srinivasan
- Sahara asks staff to dig into pockets, find at least Rs 1 lakh for new firm
- In rerun of Samba attack, terrorists target Army camp in Jammu, kill 3
- Dhoni didn't lie to Mudgal panel, BCCI tells SC
Actor Rahul Dev will be seen playing a demon in popular TV show 'Devon ke Dev...Mahadev'.
After approaching veteran actors like Danny Denzongpa, Mithun Chakraborty and Jackie Shroff, Rahul Dev, well known
for negative roles in various movies, has been finalised for the role of demon Arunasur in the popular mythological series
and it will mark the actor's entry on television.
He will be seen in the negative role of Arunasur, who will battle against Lord Shiva, played by Mohit Raina.
Rahul said, "I'm very excited to debut on Indian television with series 'Devon ke Dev...'. My character, Arunasur, will have a distinctive personality and showcase various shades of grey. I'm quite excited to play the character as it has tremendous potential and will definitely leave a mark behind."
Rahul's entry will be aired on December 12 on the show, being telecast on Life Ok channel.
- ‘Don’t have a magic wand to solve conflict of interest issue ‘
- Dhoni lied to probe panel: Harish Salve
- Bundelkhand Sena vandalises Cong office, Bahuguna claims SP-BJP hand
- Countering allegations, BCCI says Dhoni only denied Meiyappan involvement
- Questions raised on BMC’s waste segregation data
- Gavaskar must rock IPL boat